This ebook shares the secrets of developing an innovative organization. Based on the Innovation Framework, the next steps become clear and will lead to solid implementation and increased business value.
E-Book: A simple guide to organize innovation
Idea generation is simple. The real challenge is to find strategic issues to solve and create business value. Turn your organization into an effective innovation engine with this simple and powerful innovation book.
This book shares the secrets of developing an innovative organization. Based on the Innovation Framework, the next steps become clear and will lead to solid implementation and increased business value.
Note: This is an ebook. You can find the hardcover book here.
Download: This download includes a PDF and an ePub file.
Steven Kop is founder of Creatieve Koppen, an innovation company founded in 2010. Steven is specialized in innovation. His methods are based on both science and practical experience. This also led to the Innovation software platform Accept Mission. He is passionate about moving people and generating real business value in combination with a great experience.
“A fresh look at Innovation in theory, and a handhold for adaptation in contemporary practice.”
Rault Harmeling, Innovation Director, CGI
“Many innovation books are about models and remain abstract. In this book, innovation is put into practice through the model. A ‘call to action’.”
Marcel Wilschut, Innovation Manager, Albert Schweitzer Hospital
“This book is much more than just another book on innovation. It captures the vision, strategy and tools for innovation; not from a theoretical point of view, but based on a lot of experience”
Peter de Haas, CEO, Breinwave
- 1 Preface
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Innovation principles
- 2.2 Introduction to Innovationland
- 3 What is innovation?
- 3.1 Why innovation?
- 3.2 Definition of innovation
- 3.3 3 types of renewal
- 3.4 4 types of innovation
- 3.5 When is innovation successful?
- 3.6 Business vs. innovation
- 3.7 What about other methods?
- 4 Innovation Framework
- 5 Innovation culture
- 5.1 Roles, responsibilities, and governance
- 6 Innovation Strategy
- 6.1 Reactive and proactive innovation
- 7 Innovation Inbox
- 7.1 Innovative sources for innovation ideas
- 7.2 Collecting problems above ideas
- 7.3 Prioritizing innovations
- 8 Innovation Roadmap
- 9 Innovation Execution
- 9.1 Innovation Stage Process (execution)
- 10 Innovation Sprints
- 10.1 Six step approach of Innovation sprints
- 10.2 Innovation Sprint Master
- 11 EXTRA
- 11.1 Here’s a mission for you
- 11.2 Events you can organize
- 11.3 Tools you can use
- 12 About us
- 13 The end the beginning
There are no reviews yet.